Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Top 10 Photos for Your Big Day

By Kiersten Hull
            Hey ladies! I know that sometimes planning which pictures you want and need can be a little stressful so I recently interviewed several photographers and brides who say you need these photos on your big day! Following are examples:

1)    The way the groom looks at you when you first come down that aisle is number one in my books.
2)    Holding hands as you say your “I DO’S”.
3)    YOUR DRESS! You have to get all the details of your dress because the big day is the only day you will wear it.
4)    The bridal party…You want to be able to remember all the gorgeous people who made your big day happen.
5)    THE KISS! Enough said. 
6)    Being excited after you are officially announced as “MR. & MRS.”
7)    Candid photos are a must to have on your wedding day. You want all the laughs and tears captured.
8)    The way he looks at you (pictures like this are to die for).
9 & 10) Simple and elegant pictures of you and your groom.














Sarah Davenport talks about how a photographer has a lot to do with you getting the best shots on your wedding day and how you can do that: “Being excited and complementary is incredibly important in getting a shot because you're fueling how they feel which reflects how they look.

It can be difficult to find the balance between being bossy and being a director. If you need people to be somewhere, tell them, but be careful not to be too rude and commanding. I highly suggest meeting with the coordinator and bride weeks before the wedding so you can make the schedule together. Know how much time you need to get bridal portraits, bridal party shots and family shots, that way everyone knows when they need to be ready and things flow better. Basically, work together with the coordinator, it's their job to get people where they need to be, it doesn't fall all on the photographer’s shoulders.”

A few examples the brides say they do not want:    https://www.facebook.com/kiersten.hull
1.)   Shots of the same photo just in different angles because then you have the same photo just in a different angle.
2.)   Some brides I have talked to say that do not want a picture of them eating.
3.)   Some say they don’t want pictures of drunk people.
I’m sure there are many more do’s and dont’s and if I or someone I know come up with anymore I will get back to everyone.

Sarah Davenport Photography: 
---Sarah let me borrow a couple of her awesome shots of some of her clients’ perfect days!

Blake Brooks Photography:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/blakebrooksphotography/photos/?tab=albums --- A Bride sent me this photo of her and her husband, and I absolutely loved it. I love the view behind them and the love you can feel between them!

--- Here is another beautiful bride who sent me some lovely shots from her big day! I just
love these. So simple and elegant!

There are some must have shots on your big day for all you soon to be beautiful brides. I hope this blog article helped you out by showing which photos to take. If you live in Tennessee or somewhere nearby, these photographers do a wonderful job, and all credit goes to them!
            
            
All About Me
Hi everyone! My name is Kiersten Hull; I am a 19-year-old at Motlow State Community College. I am getting my associates degree in general studies at the moment, but I am looking to go into the wedding planning business after I graduate. I’m happily engaged to my high school sweetheart, and we just bought our very first house! I also work full time at a store called Buckle in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.



No comments:

Post a Comment